Lieferungen für Lady Nellwyn und Lord Alidor

Öffentlicher Marktplatz / Public market
Samos
r_preserver

r_preserver

Lieferungen für Lady Nellwyn und Lord Alidor

Beitrag von Samos »

Lords und Ladys von und auf Tamar,

auch heuer hat das Reich Tessa für einige Kleinreiche je 1000 Einheiten Holz und Stein auf den Markt gelegt.

Ich bitte darum, das jene Güter die Lords und Ladys erreichen mögen, für die sie bestimmt sind.

Werter Lord Alidor,

leider hatte das Reich Tessa mit Euch noch keinerlei Kontakt, doch sah ich das Ihr auf Holz und Stein auf dem Markte geboten habt, Bitte seit so frei und bietet auf dem jeweils ERSTEN Posten Stein und Holz den ich im Auftrage meines Herrn heuer neu auf den Markte stellte.

Dear Lady Nellwyn,

my Lord Melax wants to send you some wood and stone. Sadly I'm not shure if you already own a trade registry, so I put some stone and wood on the open marcet.
Please try to get the THIRD auction of wood and stone, I hope the goods will arrive.

Werte Lords und Ladys von Jungreichen,

solltet Ihr Hilfe, Unterstützung oder sonstwie Rat oder Tat benötigen, bitte laßt es mich oder meinen Herrn beizeiten wissen. Das Reich Tessa wird versuchen, nach bestem Wissen udn Gewissen Hilfe zu leisten.

Dear Lords and Ladys new on tamar,

if you have any kind kind of question, need or problem, please write some message to me or my Lord Melax - the realm of Tessa will try to help you as good as it can.

Samos, von Tessa-lo-Niki
Oberster Ratgeber
Erster Botschafter
Handelsbeauftragter
Oberster Richter und Beschwerdeinstanz

Handschuhträger

Vater von Antigonos

Lebensgeschichte
Nellwyn
r_protector

r_protector

Re: Lieferungen für Lady Nellwyn und Lord Alidor

Beitrag von Nellwyn »

Samos hat geschrieben: Dear Lady Nellwyn,

my Lord Melax wants to send you some wood and stone. Sadly I'm not shure if you already own a trade registry, so I put some stone and wood on the open marcet.
Please try to get the THIRD auction of wood and stone, I hope the goods will arrive.
Dear Lord Melax and Lord Samos,

that's really good of you. We thank you so much.

We couldn't build a trade registry yet but that's the next we want to do. We were at balance between the growth of population and the expansion of our city. Up to now, either we had not enough resources, like gold, bricks and timber or all the food has gone to hardly nourish the people.

Thanks to Lord Angelos, Lord Richeleau and you, we'll hopefully succeed in overcoming these difficulties.

Dear Lords and Ladys new on tamar,

if you have any kind kind of question, need or problem, please write some message to me or my Lord Melax - the realm of Tessa will try to help you as good as it can.
Indeed, we have one question.

"benötigtes Volk in der Stadt: 5000
benötigter Ausbaulevel der Stadt: 1

Vorraussetzungen an anderen Gebäuden:
granary"---(this commercial language writing, we have from the "buildings" screen)

If my translators were right, the meaning of the above would be that we need 5000 people in our realm to build a trade registry. As there're more than 5000 people in our realm we don't understand why we can't build a trade registry.

Kind regards,

Lady Nellwyn
-- the voice of the joint Eburonean forces

* Learn more about The Eburones
Angelos
r_guardian

r_guardian

Re: Lieferungen für Lady Nellwyn und Lord Alidor

Beitrag von Angelos »

Nellwyn hat geschrieben:
Indeed, we have one question.

"benötigtes Volk in der Stadt: 5000
benötigter Ausbaulevel der Stadt: 1

Vorraussetzungen an anderen Gebäuden:
granary"---(this commercial language writing, we have from the "buildings" screen)

If my translators were right, the meaning of the above would be that we need 5000 people in our realm to build a trade registry. As there're more than 5000 people in our realm we don't understand why we can't build a trade registry.

Kind regards,

Lady Nellwyn
You need 5,000 people in the city.

10,000 people must live in the realm, because the half of the population lives in the country and the other half in the towns.
Antworten