Earth nature field

Grain

Öffentlicher Marktplatz / Public market
John of Bohemia
r_preserver

r_preserver
Beitrag von John of Bohemia »

Dear Lady Nellwyn,

Unfortunately our scouts were withdrawn from the theatre of war because their services were needed elsewhere, so that I am unable to have any fact-based opinion. Wars do always have two storys or two sides of a coin. The Grand Halls can provide plenty of examples for this, with your war with Nimor Imphraezl only being the latest instance.

Do not missunderstand me dear Lady, I am not judging here. May be you are right, maybe Nimor Imphraezl is right, maybe the truth lies somewhere within, my knowledge is just not sufficient to know who's right.

The only thing I know, is that I react kind of suceptible on religious phrases in "diplomatic" concerns.

Even if you are right with you statement that Nimor Imphraezl does have an evil set of beliefs, I am nevertheless quite sure that neither Lady Arri, nor Lady Corinne were born in hell.

So say I,
Bild
Nellwyn
r_protector

r_protector

Beitrag von Nellwyn »

We're still looking for grain. Please, send us your offers.

So say we all,

Lady Nellwyn

---------

Wir suchen immernoch nach Korn. Bitte, senden Sie uns ihre Angebote!

So hoffen wir alle,

Lady Nellwyn
-- the voice of the joint Eburonean forces

* Learn more about The Eburones
메이저사이트

cd43sjid00@gmail.com

Beitrag von 메이저사이트 »

The language of the entire post is relaxed and humorous, appearing witty and interesting. You have clever ideas, are good at expressing yourself, patient thinking, and can circle many places, adding a lot of literary interest to us..메이저사이트
Antworten