Earth nature field

Bargainee! Attention, please.

Öffentlicher Marktplatz / Public market
Nellwyn
r_protector

r_protector

Bargainee! Attention, please.

Beitrag von Nellwyn »

Since a while, we're able to produce quite a lot of armours and weapons, like, scale-armours and chain-mails, broadswords, longswords, nothern swords, two hands swords and army swords, claymores, cudgels, maces and so on.

Unfortunately, we don't have enough money to buy everything from our craftsmen but if someone is interessting in purchasing some of the items above or some other special items, please, send us a message. We're manufacturing on demand!

We hope that our favourable conditions will help you decide to place your orders with us.

So say we all,
Lady Nellwyn
-- the voice of the joint Eburonean forces

* Learn more about The Eburones
Nellwyn
r_protector

r_protector

Beitrag von Nellwyn »

We offer:

<table align="top" cellpadding="5" border="0"><tr><td colspan="4"> </td></tr><tr><td><b>Armours:</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Chain-Mail</i></td><td>for</td><td><b> 6 GS</b></td></tr><tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Chain-Armour</i></td><td>for</td><td><b> 8 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Ring-Armour</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>12 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Scale-Armour</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>12 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Plate-Armour</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>24 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td colspan="3"> </td></tr><tr><td><b>Shields:</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Tarke</i></td><td>for</td><td><b> 3 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Battle Shield</i></td><td>for</td><td><b> 5 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>War Shield</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>10 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td colspan="4"> </td></tr><tr><td><b>Swords:</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Sabre</i></td><td>for</td><td><b> 1.5 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Short Sword</i></td><td>for</td><td><b> 1.5 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Army Sword</i></td><td>for</td><td><b> 2.0 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Northern Sword</i></td> <td>for</td><td><b> 2.5 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Broadsword</i></td><td>for</td><td><b> 2.5 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Long Sword</i></td><td>for</td><td><b> 4.0 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Bastard Sword</i></td> <td>for</td><td><b> 8.0 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Claymore</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>10.0 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Barbarian Sword</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>40.0 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td colspan="4"></td></tr><tr><td><b>Axes:</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Axe</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>2 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>War Axe</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>3 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Battle Axe</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>3 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td colspan="4"></td></tr><tr><td><b>Cudgels:</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>War Hammer</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>1.5 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Ace</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>2.0 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Club</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>2.0 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Cudgel, small</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>2.5 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Cudgel, big</i></td> <td>for</td><td><b>3.5 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td colspan="4"> </td></tr><tr><td><b>Lances:</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Lance, short</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>10 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Lance, medium</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>20 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Lance, long</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>30 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td colspan="4"> </td></tr><tr><td><b>Long Range Weapons:</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Dart</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>1.5 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Javelin</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>2.5 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Crossbow, small</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>5 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Crossbow, big</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>10 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td colspan="4"> </td></tr><tr><td><b>Miscellaneous Weapons:</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Dagger</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>1.0 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Trident</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>1.5 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Horse-breaker</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>1.5 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>War scythe</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>1.5 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Spear</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>1.5 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>Halberd</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>3.0 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td colspan="4"></td></tr><tr><td><b>Ships:</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>small Trade Ship</i></td> <td>for</td><td><b>7900 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td>Bild</td><td><i>small War Ship</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>14900 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td colspan="4"> </td></tr><tr><td><b>Luxury Goods:</b></td></tr><tr><td> </td><td><i>Marble</i></td><td>for</td><td><b>219 GS</b></td></tr><tr><td colspan="4"> </td></tr></table>
Zuletzt geändert von Nellwyn am So Dez 23, 2007 5:19 pm, insgesamt 2-mal geändert.

Nellwyn
r_protector

r_protector

Beitrag von Nellwyn »

If someone could translate the names of our trade goods or provide us with figure drawings we`d accept this kind token of his or her esteem!

So say we all,
Lady Nellwyn

Richeleau
r_guardian

r_guardian

Beitrag von Richeleau »

By the grace of God, highborn Lady Nellwyn,

just take a look at this library http://www.tamar.net/wiki/index.php?tit ... C3%BCstung.

There you will find drawings of all armaments and waepons with the translated name.

Best regards

Pater Richeleau
Pater
Nellwyn
r_protector

r_protector

Beitrag von Nellwyn »

Venerable People of Tamar!

We're looking for bricks to build up some important building (up to 100,000 units).

As we don't have a lot of gold, we offer to trade

finest marble for bricks at the ratio 1:2

means: for 2 units of bricks you'll get 1 unit of marble.

Everybody, who send us bricks for free, will receive marble from us at the mentioned ratio.

Dear Padre Richeleau,

Thank you very much. I'll try to update the list soon.

So say we all,

Lady Nellwyn

Nellwyn
r_protector

r_protector

Beitrag von Nellwyn »

1) We updated the list of goods that our craftsmen can produce.

In addition, drawings have been added as well as brief hints which will help you to find descriptions of our goods written in the Dealer`s Tongue!

(thanks to Padre Richeleau)

2) We still need bricks! Please send bricks to us. We`ll provide you with finest marble in return. (ratio 1:2)

Up to now, noone has sent bricks to us :(

So say we all,

Lady Nellwyn

Courgan
r_defender

r_defender

Beitrag von Courgan »

Dear Lady,

we can provide you with the stones needed.. just tell us how many you need.. perhaps in exchange of helmets, crossbows, plate mail and long lances..

just send a message.

with regards
Courgan
Nellwyn
r_protector

r_protector

Beitrag von Nellwyn »

Courgan hat geschrieben:Dear Lady,

we can provide you with the stones needed.. just tell us how many you need.. perhaps in exchange of helmets, crossbows, plate mail and long lances..

just send a message.

with regards
Courgan
We've sent to you helmets, crossbows and long lances. Feel free to accept what you think is accurate as goods of exchange. Please, send to us an appropriate amount of bricks in return.

We hope to continue our kind trade relations,

So say we all,

Lady Nellwyn

Courgan
r_defender

r_defender

Beitrag von Courgan »

Dear Lady Nellwyn

we have received your offers in good grace.

According to a rough estimation of the trade value we have send you an amount of 50.000 Stones and added the same amount of wood as a bonus. We hope that is to your satisfaction.

Best regards
Cougan
Nellwyn
r_protector

r_protector

Beitrag von Nellwyn »

We're looking for bricks again. Up to 150,000 stones would be perfect.

We can offer in return: gems, jewellery, marmor, all kind of weapons, armours or gold.

We'd be pleased to receive contracts about any amount of stones.

So say we all,
Lady Nellwyn

Antworten